Do you feel like your business has hit a plateau even though you spend every awake hour on it? Are you looking for ways for your business to generate revenue even if you're taking a day off? Have you thought about growing your team, but you aren't sure how to take the first step? You are not alone!
Join us for the first workshop in our quarterly series of half-day sessions devoted to everything you need to know to build, grow, and market your small business. Our first workshop is focused on growth, and we've set an agenda based on the common roadblocks we hear from our members again and again:
- Pros and cons of being a freelancer versus entrepreneur
- Identifying and valuing the roles you play in your business
- Deciding when--and how--to outsource work
- Building a team: How to find good team members, share your vision and process, preserve quality work, and pay them.
- Tips and strategies for growth
We'll have time for group discussion and focused work so you can create a practical plan that is right for you and your business to grow.
BONUS: FREE Day at The Space (a $35 Value!) Attendees are invited to stay and work for the remainder of the day at The Space Community Workplace, a coworking venue that offers entrepreneurs, small-business owners, freelancers, and non-traditional employees a space to work, connect, and grow.
- 8:30am: Coffee, Networking & Light Breakfast
- 9:00am: Introductions
- 9:30am: Primary Workshop
- 10:45: Breakout Sessions
- 11:30am: Group Collaboration & Questions
- 12:00pm: Conclude